Boil water.Add tea leaves & one pinch of Roopaks Tea masala per cup & Add milk & sugar to taste.
Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 200.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Spiced Chai Tea
- 2 Cups water
- 2 Cups milk
- 2 Tablespoons black tea leaves (Assam or Darjeeling)
- 2-3 Tablespoons sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1 Teaspoon Roopak's Tea Masala
- Optional: Ginger (freshly grated or sliced) for extra spice
- In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, add the black tea leaves and let it simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Roopak's Tea Masala and sugar to the saucepan. If you like your chai to be spicier, you can add freshly grated or sliced ginger at this point.
- Stir the mixture well and let it simmer for another 2-3 minutes to allow the flavors to infuse.
- After the tea has simmered, add the milk to the saucepan. Stir well.
- Let the chai come to a gentle boil and then reduce the heat to low.
- Allow the chai to simmer for another 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent the milk from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Once the chai is heated through and well-infused with spices, remove it from the heat.
- Strain the chai into cups or mugs using a fine mesh strainer to remove the tea leaves and any spices.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious spiced chai tea!