Fry onions & tomatoes till reddish brown.Add Roopaks Fish masala & stir for few minutes to make a rich gravy. Add the fish & cook for some time.Add salt to taste.
Sure! Here's a basic recipe for preparing fish using Roopak's Fish Masala:
- 500 Grams of fish fillets (any firm white fish like tilapia, cod, or halibut works well)
- 2 Tablespoons Roopak's Fish Masala
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil or ghee
- Chopped cilantro leaves for garnish (optional)
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Rinse the fish fillets under cold water and pat them dry with paper towels.
- In a bowl, mix Roopak's Fish Masala, lemon juice, and salt to form a smooth paste.
- Rub this masala paste all over the fish fillets, ensuring they are evenly coated. Let them marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator. For best results, marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Heat vegetable oil or ghee in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, place the marinated fish fillets in the skillet, skin side down if your fillets have skin. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until the fish is cooked through and easily flakes with a fork.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro leaves if desired.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges on the side.
Enjoy your delicious fish dish seasoned with Roopak's Fish Masala! Adjust the seasoning according to your taste preferences and the intensity of the masala.r garnishing